Pluralsight is building a suite of fully supported, no-code connectors like Tableau. Until other no-code connectors are built, consider exploring these self-serve white papers on how to configure other tools to leverage data from Pluralsight GraphQL APIs.
Note: These white papers include example scripts. Use at your own risk.
BI (Business Intelligence) Tools:
- Power BI: Learn how to leverage Microsoft's Power Query M Language to consume GraphQL APIs.
- Qlik: Learn how to configure Qlik to consume GraphQL APIs.
- Nested Teams (in Python): Use Python to manage nested team hierarchies. See also GraphQL Mutations documentation to createUser, inviteManager, moveMemberToTeam, etc.
- Python: Use Python to pull the SkillAssessment Catalog from GraphQL and even download a working example.
- R: Use R to pull skill data from GraphQL with an example on how to pull from the skills assessments catalog.